The Entergy New Orleans Economic Development and Technology Innovation team is a single resource for business expansion or relocation research, information, and support. With years of experience working with organizations, businesses looking to move or expand in New Orleans will discover innovative advantages when working with the Entergy New Orleans team. Proposed projects are held in strict confidentiality.
Businesses have access to a wide range of resources and services including:
- Confidential site selection services.
- Plans and estimates of energy costs, drawing on diverse energy sources.
- Introductions to business and community leaders.
- Facilitation of incentives discussions.
- Management of electrical and infrastructure requirements.
- Engineering services for utility analysis, site evaluation, construction and transportation analysis, conceptual layouts, 3-D modeling and virtual tours.
- Strategic research and business intelligence data.
- Community profile and analysis.
- Subject matter experts available specifically to support projects.
- Site tours and field visit coordination.
Reflective of Entergy New Orleans’ goal to become a premier utility, technology innovation has been integrated into the economic development team. With a focus on reducing carbon dioxide emissions and increasing the utilization of renewable resources, Entergy New Orleans is researching and implementing new products to help customers meet their own sustainability goals.
For more information regarding business expansion or relocation efforts please visit:
- GoEntergy.com for economic development information in the Southern Central US including Entergy New Orleans services, available properties, incentives, rates, articles and industry news from across the entire Entergy region.
- New Orleans Site Selection Center, home to detailed information on available sites and properties in New Orleans.
- Powering a Brighter Future, for an overview of why New Orleans is the right city for your business.
Contact Entergy New Orleans Economic Development and Technology Innovation:
1600 Perdido St. Bldg. 505
New Orleans, LA 70112