Manage my account
- Pay, view or analyze my bill.
- Update my account information.
- Check a work order or permit status.
- Make payment arrangements.
- Go PaperFREE.
- Sign up for Level Billing or Pick-A-Date.
- Select email reminders.
Payments and billing
- Pay your bill or choose a billing option
- Get help paying your bill
- Understanding your bill and terms
- View energy price information
- Understanding bill impacts
- View deposit requirements
- How to read your meter
Outage and restoration
Save money on your bill
- See your bill projection, hourly usage and more
- Understand and compare your bill
- Energy-saving calculators
- Learn more about energy efficiency programs
- Learn what appliances use the most electricity
- View appliance tax credits
- Energy saving tips
Products and services
- Sign up for security lighting
- Report security lighting out
- Report street lights out
- Residential Rooftop Solar program
- New Orleans City Council Community Solar Program
- Entergy Green Select
- Net metering and distributed generation
- Tree trimming
- Electric vehicle charger incentives (eTech)
- Electrical installation standards
- Gas installation standards
- Damage claims
Electrical and gas safety
Customer care centers
Stop by one of our two conveniently located Customer Care Centers, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.:
- West Bank Care Center (Algiers office): 4021 Behrman Hwy Suite J, located in the River Commons Shopping Center.
- East Bank Care Center (Canal office): 3400 Canal Street, located on the corner of Canal Street and S. Norman C Francis Parkway.
Entergy New Orleans observes the following holidays: New Year's Day, Mardi Gras Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
More information and resources
- Our reliability program
- Natural gas system rebuild
- Service regulations applicable to electric and gas service
- New Orleans City Council Summary of Utility Customer Complaint and Dispute Resolution Process
- The Power to Care - pledge an amount on your monthly bill to help low-income elderly or disabled families
- Measure your carbon footprint